Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Meeting Adele Joan E - Sat

Getting the truck ready to go.





The sweet new family of three.

Adele Joan E!!! 










Very healthy tomato plants Kandace started from seeds.





Cheri.


My handsome man.:)



Sweet Austin





Kandace grilling the burgers for dinner.





This bottle has only been used for water not fertilizer. :)


Homegrown onions.

Kinda looks like Adele is smiling.









I was wearing this homemade ice cream it was so yummy. :):) 
(Emma was sitting with me and made quite a mess of everything.)





Their was a ice cream mess on the swing that's why they are sitting 
so far apart. :)


Fun with the ice.









Sunday coming up next. 

5 comments:

  1. That was a really fun post, Katelyn! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too! I wish I could do it more often but life happens and time flies.:)

      Delete
  2. Dear Katelyn, it was really a treat to see all these pics!!! Thanks for posting! It was especially fun to see the ones of Travis, Adele, & I since we haven't had hardly any pics of all three of us (since I'm usually behind the camera 😉). That was really sweet of you!
    Can't wait to see you this weekend! 💖
    Love, Elisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them. :) I know how that goes with being behind the camera the majority of the time ;)

      It's so fun seeing your family of three! How could I not take a picture. ;)

      Delete
  3. Little ones ,and ice cream nothing better!!! I loovvveeee this post!!!! :D Great one!

    ReplyDelete