Monday, April 24, 2017

Misc Week Things

Had a hail storm the other week. 
It broke one of the W's kitchen windows and cracked the windshield on our car 
along with more dings. :) That's about the extent of the damage.


Benjamin showing the girls a lady bug.

Trying curls for Sunday.

Out wedding the garden beds.

Kathryn's and Emmalines cardboard playhouse.




Outdoors painting her new house. ;)

This little girl can handle a whole burger all by herself!!!

Her expression shows you the goodness of Gege's burgers.
Yum Yum!!!

Sunday playing on the benches at church.





Painting with her bear and yes he ended up getting painted too.:)
Good thing it was washable paint. :)

Stephen caught a frog for Kathryn to hold.


Going to feed the cows some carrots.

My little sunshine. I'm so blessed with one easy going baby.

Gotta play in that mud I guess.
Just as we started our evening walk Nathaniel had to go on a fire call 
so we ended up hanging around here for a while.
Brings back fun memories of my time as a child playing in the mud!!





First pony tail for Kathryn!




Went to a skate park with Gege and Stephen. 









Emmaline is a official walker now! Time to wear shoes when we go outside!

Nice sunny day, I decided to get in my swim suit and wash the car before our trip.
Kathryn was a great help at spraying me and the car. :)

This little girl is getting more teeth in. She has 6 that I can see so far.


2 comments:

  1. Me, Stephen, and Micah used to play in that same mud hole years ago! Brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete