Wednesday, April 26, 2017

P & K Wedding Trip - 2

 On Saturday night Erich and Beth had the idea to all 
go eat out at a burger place. It was super yummy and fun I just forgot to take pictures.










I love this picture!! 





Fun visiting together Sunday morning.



Dan was kind to take our picture together under the rose arch where we 
sat together for our engagement pictures 3 years ago.
The bush has grown a lot more since then. :)





:):):):)




After church we all came back to eat lunch than around 3Pm we headed home.



Playing peek a boo with Adele.





Kathryn still talks about how baby held her hand.

She was so so excited to pat the horses and hold the baby.

Travis taking Kathryn to sit on the horse one last time.
It meant so so much to her to be around those horses.
Thank you Travis!!



3 comments:

  1. Adele has such wide eyes, aww it's so sweet when babies hold hands :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incidentally, I loved the wooden paneling of your home I saw in the photos :-) ...

    ReplyDelete