Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Catching up on posts.

Friday evening the W's had D over (the young man in a black t-shirt) 
and we went over to visit and play games.

Nate missed to volleyball games...he was still at Joe's working hard for me.


Taking a break.

Deb's. :)

Pop's

Visiting.

Bible time.


                        


Saturday Nate, Andrew and I went to the station to do some repairs.




Fixing the windows. Now they roll up and down!


This man is such a wonderful worker.



I have been really enjoying the use of this fabric cutter.
It cuts fabric so nice and straight. It's perfect for quilters.

Finishing another project I started for Mommy 2 years ago. :)


I don't know of a better sewing machine then this one. :)

A quilt for Mommy.


Today I cut out some fabric to make a maternity jumper.


Here is a view of all the pieces ready to be sewn together.

This lantana  Mommy gave me for my birthday is 
doing very well. I hope to get some flowers from it this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment