Monday, February 23, 2015

Life in North TX

This is a recent project I made. 

A very handy sewing supplies organizer.

I was very pleased with how it turned out.


Saturday, Nate and I took the box truck and went to pick
a vehicle up for a customer of Joe's.

Hooking up the goose neck trailer!

Nate writing mileage down for business purposes.

Nate managed to get this none running suburban on the trailer 
with a broken manual winch. He sure did a good job at using his strong muscles.:)

In the afternoon we had a nice visit with some friends from church.

Saturday evening means hamburger night with the W's!!!

Pansies!



And of course volleyball!

I did not feel quite up to playing this time so I just enjoyed 
watching and taking pictures. :)

Collision!!


Almost got it Deb's!



Reach for the sky!



Watching the sun set reminded me of all the peaceful
evenings I had on my parents large front porch .

I hope you don't mind all the volleyball pictures.:)



Deb's got a hold of our camera and was taking a selfie.

I decided to join her picture.:)

This morning our wonderful weather forecaster 
showed that It is quite cold.:)

I love to see red birds with a white back ground.

It looks like snow but it's ice!!

It was sleeting pretty much all morning. 
I just love seeing white every where. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment