Friday, February 27, 2015

More snow!!

It started snowing very lightly this morning.

Here we go again with more snow picture. :)

Slowly it all starts collecting on the ground.



It was so fun to watch it start falling
 harder and harder from as I was sewing.

Already covering the ground with white again!




Snowflakes!

Deb's trying to get the snow to 
stick together better for a snowball.
It's so funny how this snow is allot more powdery then 
the snow the other day. We can't really make a snowman.
It's great for snow fights though!

Another snow angel.

I had such a fun time having a snowball fight
 with Micah, Stephen, Elisha and Deb's.



Deb's making a snow angel. 


Lots and lots of fun!

Crash!

I better put the camera away before I get this ball thrown at me. :)


Burying Deb's in the snow.

Our crew!

Photo credits: Mamma W using Deb's camera.

We had a blast. Now it's time for....

a nice warm cup of hot cocoa!!

Really yummy!

Sweet Elisha writing notes to here friends.





Time for me to walk home. Mamma W 
was so nice to join me. :)

Scenery along the way.

This road is SO pretty.



Back in the woods.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed the pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment