Monday, February 16, 2015

A fun morning with Deb's

I had a fun time making these 
whole wheat  heart shaped biscuits for breakfast!

They were really yummy if I can say so myself.:)

I finally finished all of the quilting projects I needed to get done.
These 2 quilts are for Mommy.

Antique!


I was so happy to get these finished and really enjoyed 
working on them for Mommy.

This dog always comes to great me with his bark when I take my walks.

Pretty Elisha!

Getting ready to make chocolate covered strawberries! 

You can't go wrong with chocolate and strawberries. :)

Deborah came and helped me cook all morning.
If you ever need a helper that is a good cook call Deb's. :)

Stephen our delivery man!!
He brought some gluten free flour and 
got our wheat ground for us.
 He was a great helper!



I think these chickens are really pretty. :)


Cooking with Deb's at here house in the afternoon.

Deb's melting chocolate for some really delicious
 double chocolate chip cookies she makes.

Cleaning!

Waiting for the chocolate to melt.

Lots of cookie dough. Ready to be turned into cookies!

Debs playing the piano while waiting for the cookies to bake.

Waiting and receiving texts to find out 
when there guests will arrive.

Can you guess who came for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn! Well, you KNEW I'd have to comment on this post, right?! I love the quilts, especially the first one you pictured. I know your mom will love them. Great job!

    Even though I don't comment on every post, I always read and appreciate that you take the time to document what's happening. We all here love keeping up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete