Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snow - part 2

Snow adding up very quickly!


Tire tracks!





I hope you don't mind all the pictures, I was just so excited. :)

Mamma W enjoying a walk in the lovely snow.

I walked back with her to her house to play with Stephen and Deb's.

Deb's and I building my very first snowman!


Deb's adding the final touches.

I think Stephen's favorite snow activity is 
a snow ball fight. He was really quite good at it.

Patiently waiting for us to finish the snowman so 
he can start throwing snowballs again.

Lots of snow fights with Deb's and Stephen.

Hello Mr.Snowman. :)

And of course I had to make my very first snow angel. 


Stephen scooping up snow off the edge of the truck 
to make a snow ball to throw at me. 
It was allot of fun!

Lovely snowflakes.


Walking back to the house to make lunch. I wasn't planning on 
playing in the snow all morning but I got carried away. :)

The snow was melting quickly by lunch, here 
I made another snow man with the remains on our deck.

:)



Nathaniel coming home to see me for lunch.

Now the sun has come out and is melting all our beautiful snow. 
Aw well hopefully it will snow again sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn! How fun! Your very first snowman?! Oh my! You should have been here over the weekend....we had 15" of snow. What a tall snowman you could have made! We still have lots as it snowed again overnight last night Even Sarah (our snow queen) has gotten a bit tired of shoveling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Yes that was my very first snowman. 15" of snow? Wow, that is a lot. I don't know what I would do with that much. :)

      It looks like we will be getting more snow today, all the snow from yesterday is already melted and gone.

      Y'all stay warm!!

      Delete