Thursday, January 22, 2015

Baby update/ happenings

My sweet midwife Rene'e came for the 2nd time and checked out the baby.
Everything looks great and I feeling much more energized.
For the past few days I have been feeling the baby move,
 I was so thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be getting a sonogram soon but don't want to find out the gender.
That will be a extra fun surprise worth waiting for. :)

Rene'e visiting with Mamma W. She delivered Mamma W's
last 3 baby's. 

Tuesday afternoon we went and played tennis!

Deb's, talking with Stephen.

The game is on!

Water break!


This tea has become one of my drinks since be pregnant.
It is supposed to be beneficial in many different ways. 


Grapefruit, yum! I seem to have been craving this now instead of pickles. :) 



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! It is so neat you have a midwife caregiver!
    I totally agree on Red Raspberry Leaf Tea!! It has many good properties:) Keep on drinking it!

    ReplyDelete