Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fun at the G's house!



Nate bought me this beautiful boutique of roses
when we went shopping Monday night.

I am blessed to be married to such a sweet man.

Trader Joe's, my favorite grocery store. :)

I have been trying to get pictures of at least some birds but 
It is really hard to capture a good one when they are always 
in the bushes and trees. This is the best one I have gotten so far. 

Arriving and the G's house for dinner.

Visiting.



A neat ginger bread house.

Everyone enjoying a delicious meal.


Setting up ping pong in the game room.



Foosball was a whole lot of fun.

Resting after a few games of around the world ping pong.

Thank you for the wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad y'all were able to come! That was a lot of fun!
    Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete