Friday, January 23, 2015

Trip to SA - Sunday

Erich's project with cuttings from a tree.
It looks like it's going to work.

Erich gave me a tour Sunday morning showing 
me the new updates in their house. 

I really like this sign they have above their door.

A really neat scrabble game from the W's.

Gathering around to go to church.

Erich's family stayed home to get some more rest.

On the way to church.

Visiting.

Comparing pictures on their camera's.

It was nice to see Kristina F again.


I'm pretty sure this group was having  a discussion about trucks. : )

Travis!

Mamma W enjoying the talks.

Helpful Deb's.

My sweet man. : ) It was so nice of him to sacrifice sleep
after a hard day of work so we could go to the E's house.

Lovely Mommy!

More visiting.

Sunday afternoon everyone gathering to say good bye. :(

I couldn't help but cry a little. We had a wonderful time with wonderful people.

Hopefully we will see them again before too long.

Several small collision on the way made our trip exciting and a
little longer.


Fire truck!

Arriving in Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment