Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Trip to SA - Saturday

Tom B. flew down to take everyone that wanted to go flying 

Group photo. Elisha took the picture, that's why she not in this one.
Thank Elisha!!


My beautiful sister Kandace.




I love this handsome man. :)


Loading up.




Getting ready for take off.

Fun people.

A very interesting way to store paint cans.

Do you think this will start with paint cans instead of an engine? :) :)

Take off!!!


Pictures I took with Elisha's camera when Nate and I went up!

It was fun sitting in the back seat with Nate.

Travis waiting.

Discussing a flight.

Charlotte got to go too! She fell asleep during the flight.

My beautifully sweet Mommy.


Chloe came to see what was going on.


Such a cute baby.

   Nate enjoying his new Niece. Soon he will have a baby of his own to hold. :) 

Charlotte and Stephen were having fun riding on these
peoples shoulders.


Ping pong!


Austin vs. Andrew


Cheerful watchers.

A lovely late New Years meal that Elisha, Deborah
and Kandace planned and prepared.
Photo credits:Elisha


Enjoying a meal in the living room.

On the refreshing front porch.

Deborah looks happy.


Daddy!


I really like this picture.


More volleyball!

Here is a cute family watching the game with me.


A few firecrackers!




That's the end of Saturday and out late New Year party.










No comments:

Post a Comment