Friday, January 16, 2015

An unexpected visitor



Mommy came and surprised me Monday afternoon
to stay until Friday when we all go back to SA 
to see our new niece.


We have been having a  lot of fun sewing maternity
clothes together and going to antique stores.

Helping me with a gift for Chloe.

Maternity patterns!!!


Stephen came over to play some games in the evening with Nate, Mommy and I.

Nate and Stephen were having fun with
crazy spray they got for Christmas.
Sweet Mommy helping with the dishes.



Getting ready for a game of phase 10.


A maternity blouse Mommy and I are trying to make.

Cutting out the pieces.


I love taking a walk with these 2 very special people.

 This is a  beautiful road.


That's all for now. Next will be our trip to San Antonio.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn!! Well, I just loved seeing your mom there helping you sew and loved that she surprised you with her visit!!! (Hi Krista!!) y'all have a fun time together!

    ReplyDelete