Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trip to SA - Friday/part of Saturday

My finished Julian tunic maternity blouse Mommy helped me 
sew.

Packing up to go to SA!

Mommy looking pretty while we are waiting
for Nate to come home from work so we can pack up and go.

Saturday morning they started to set up the volleyball net.

Kandace and Mommy doing the breakfast dishes.
They are such a great example of hospitality.

It was so nice to see Elisha after she had
been at the  E's for a week and a half.

Charlotte growing fast!

Visiting.

        Sweet Chloe.  It was so fun holding her and thinking 
I would have my very own baby in about 4 1/2 months. :)

And of course we played lots of volleyball, although 
I did not play very much but did enjoy watching and taking pictures.


My wonderful man.

Resting after several games of volleyball.

Austin, always has a sweet smile on his face.

More photos for Saturday coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. The "Resting after several games of volleyball" picture makes it look like Austin was on the winning team and Andrew was not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny!! I did not even realize that.:) Pretty much everyone had a chance to be on a winning team with how many games we played.
      I'm sure Andrew won at some point. :)

      Delete