Thursday, June 4, 2015

Baby shower!!

Here are the pictures of my baby shower!!


Lots of fun fellowship with these ladies.

I loved all of the flower decorations.



Deb's set up a lot of fun games to do while waiting for 
everyone to arrive.



The L ladies trying to guess how many jelly beans were
in the baby bottle.

Guests deciding what game to play first. :)








It was so fun to see the J's family again.

I loved how Deb's and Rachel H set up this gift area. The hanging
baby clothes were SO cute.


Sweet Ruth.



Gabby was having a lot of fun.



Mrs. H was so sweet to give me this lovely corsage.

My favorite group of ladies.

A beautifully decorated table with lots of yummy goodies. 

I was so thrilled to see my Aunt Carolyn and her mother 
 along with our neighbor Mrs. D.

Deb's decorated these ball jars so cute. 




I love this lady. :) 
It meant a lot to me to have her there.






These sweet ladies helped make this day go so smoothly.





These ladies made this special day happen.
Thanks so much Deb's and Rachel!!



Mamma W and Deb's made a lovely variety of 
snacks for everyone.

Sharing time!


Now to open the gifts! Everyone was so generous and gave 
us such helpful things for our little baby.



Mrs. H (Very left) was so gracious to open her home for us. 
She is such a hospitable lady.

That's all I have for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment