Monday, June 8, 2015

Scott's funeral - 2

One of the saddest things for me was to see 
Paul carrying his twin brother Scott in the casket. 
I could not help but cry some more at this thought.

Lots of hugs for this occasion.

Paul was very sad over the loss of his dear twin brother.
Please keep him in your prayers.


I love this sweet couple. :)

Now time to go to the burial of Scott Joseph Irwin.

People gathering in at the graveside.




Charlotte and Pop's were so fun to watch playing
together.

Sweet memories shared.


After the burial everyone came over to the E's for 
some delicious smoked brisket and fellowship. (Austin cooked it)

Charlotte wanted a break from all the company downstairs so 
Dan and I took her upstairs to play a little while.

She has such a sweet laugh.





Big porches are so handy when you have lots of company.

Uncle Steve.

I was glad that Nate could meet most of my relatives on Mommy's 
side of the family.


Saturday evening the boys set up the volleyball net and played a 
few games with our uncles and cousins.

Travis was sweet to take a few pictures of me watching.

Thank you Travis. :)




My handsome Nathaniel.










I have so many special memories at this beautiful home.



Mommy came and joined me. 

After all the company left this group went to WalMart to buy some
food for breakfast.
It was s whole bunch of fun shopping with them.


Sunday coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment