Monday, June 8, 2015

Scott's funeral - 3

'
Sunday morning everyone enjoyed waking up a little late and ate
a nice breakfast before going to church.






I'm already missing this wonderful lady.:)

It was so fun to see my sweet friend Abby H 
and her family at church. 



Visiting outside.

Daniel used my camera to take some pictures. 
Thanks Dan!



Austin's new boots looked very nice.

I really liked Travis' tie.


Austin took these pictures for us.

Thank you Austin!


Time to load up and say goodbye. :(

Hopefully we will see them soon when they come to see the baby.


A neat car. I don't remember what Nate said It was called. :)



We made sure to stop often so I could get out and stretch my legs.

Dallas!! We are almost home. It was so nice we did not have 
much traffic on the way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment