Wednesday, June 3, 2015

E's visit - 2

Sunday morning at the W's for a delicous
breakfast.







It was so fun to pack up with everyone
 and go to church in one vehicle.

The happy row behind us.

My favorite man to sit by.:)

After church we stopped and had a fun picnic 
lunch with leftovers from the baby shower.







Micah and Daniel made funny faces at just the right timing. :)



Photo credits:Elisha

My handsome man.

Back at the house for some visiting.

While waiting for dinner we enjoyed looking through photo books.


Some of us went to get some tire rims for Erich.

This sweet lady came along to keep me company.
Kandace came too but I did not get a picture.
Sorry Kandace:)

Daniel needed some repairs on his truck before going home so
Nathaniel and Daniel worked on It while Kandace and I played 
a fun game of scrabble. I REALLY enjoyed being with Kandace for a while.

Monday morning after loading up and eating breakfast the E's 
left to go home. 

It is so nice to know they will be coming back
 soon when we have our baby. Hopefully less then a month away!

What a lovely time I had with these people.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment